How to Apply
Tips for applying Bare Tan
1. Exfoliate any old tan/products which may be left on the skin
2. Moisturise the skin in preparation for applying Bare
3. Using a tanning mitt, apply your choice of Bare tan (foam, instant, lotion) evenly across the surface of your skin
4. Using a makeup brush, apply your choice of Bare tan (foam, instant, lotion) to your hands and feet
5. Allow ample time for tan to dry before putting on clothes. For foam and lotion tan - allow 4-8 hours for tan to fully develop.
6. Have a shower in order to achieve optimum results - the morning after applying BARE tan.
Maintaining Bare Tan on the skin
Moisturising daily will ensure that your BARE tan will be long lasting with an even fade.
Applying Bare to the face
We recommend gently using a mitt or using a makeup brush when applying to the face. Be sure to apply moisturiser to the face afterwards to combat any patches/blotches that may appear.